Flee to where no pleasure is born? And so the choice of these things is held here by a wise man. Because those who do not know how to follow pleasure with reason will suffer great pains. To those who accuse and praise the pain, I will open the whole matter, and those very things from him.
Doubts or irrure pain in reprimands in the pleasure he wants. But at certain times, and either due to duties or the necessities of things, it will often happen that both pleasures and troubles are rejected.
Enjoy your free time. Focus your energy for creativity.
We aimed to save your money.
- So that either by rejecting pleasures he may achieve greater things, or by enduring pains he repels more severe ones.
- Flee to where no pleasure is born?
- For no one despises or hates or runs away from pleasure itself because it is pleasure.
Such times never occur when he seeks some great pleasure through toil and pain.
As a discoverer of truth and as an architect of a happy life, I will explain what was said. You have to work hard to get some benefit out of it. Those who forsake their duties soften their hearts, that is, their labors. Such times never occur when he seeks some great pleasure through toil and pain.
- As we can do, all pleasure must be assumed, all pain rejected.
- But that you may see whence all this born error is pleasure.
- Such times never occur when he seeks some great pleasure through toil and pain.